Specification – 14m Premium Tender
|Powerplant:||Inboard diesel – twin engines on jetdrives
Engines: Yanmar 6LYA-STP 440
Jetdrives: Hamilton HJ 292
|Speed:||35 knots approximately|
|Docking Control:||Hamilton Blue Arrow joy stick control (or similar)
Forward electric bow thruster
|Trim Control:||Trim Tabs fitted|
|Noise Attenuation:||Engine compartment lined with acoustic insulation|
|Fuel system:||Racor filters to supplement engine filters|
|Fuel tank:||1500l approximate, aluminium integral with hull|
|Fresh water Tank:||250l approximate, 316 s/s|
|Steering system:||Hydraulic – with power assist|
|Anchor System:||Anchor well forward
Retractable anchor spareman with remote launch and retrieval
|Hull & Deck Construction:||FRP Composite|
|Fender Rub Strake:||Topsides: filled, faired and painted to high standard
Cockpit: filled, faired and painted to high standard
Underwater: antifouled to selected colour
|Cockpit:||– Open transom good boarding arrangement for guest entry & exit.
– Deck sockets for boarding poles
– Substantial swim ladder.
– Rod holders
– Removable game fishing chair
– Live bait well.
– Arrangements for dive equipment, bottles and gear.
– Open arrangement to allow guest movement & feeling of space.
– Stowage lockers for LSA and mooring equipment, this should be accessible without interfering with guest seating areas.
– High pressure deck shower with hot and cold water.
– Engine spaces accessible while stowed in the garage.
– Tender should be ready to go while stowed, not need to be assembled once launched.
– Cockpit sole: teak laid
|Cuddy Cabin:||– Day head with electric flush toilet and basin with hot and cold water
– U shape dinette to seat 6 to 8
– Galley with microwave, fridge and freezer
– Air conditioned for comfort
|Wet Bar:||– BBQ
|Console:||– Premium Driver and copilot seating
– Hydraulic power steering
– Electronic Throttle
– Hamilton Blue Arrow joy stick control (or similar)
– Full electronics packageVHF Radio – Icom IC-304 or similar
– Magnetic Compass: Plastimo Offshore 105
|Lighting:||– Full cabin lighting
– Courtesy foot lights
– Underwater lights
– Engine room lighting
– Navigation lighting
|Swim Ladder:||Folding, removable ladders mounted in flush deck sockets on boarding platform.
Polished stainless steel. Robust and proportioned for easy access for swimmers or divers in kit
|Targa Hard Top:||Rigid composite hard top for driver protection with toughened glass windscreen and windscreen wipers|
|Guest Bimini:||Good stow able bimini, this should be aesthetically pleasing as it will be up every time the boat takes guests ashore on evening runs.|
|Power Supply:||Three independent 12 VDC battery banks and power supply circuits with emergency parallel switching – two engine start, one house.
Connection for external charging circuit
|Certification:||CE Recreational Craft Directive|